A Normal Camping Story
This is a Transcribed gameplay experience. As this game has many parts that refer to things in Roblox,(which you may not understand if you have not played games in Roblox of a few genres ) I have edited and committed some parts where necessary. A transcribed experience for those who wish to have a normal experience is available.
Chapter 1 (Normal experience)
Today, My friends and I had decided to go to spooky woods to camp.
We had booked a guide named Jerry and he told me that our friends and I would have the best tour ever!
When Tom, Mary, Tim and I arrived at the campsite,. we immediately went to find Jerry soon, we found him raising a sign that said "Hi, I am Jerry. ""Hi there everyone ! were you the ones who booked the tour !" I nodded. He happily waved to everyone ."Hi, I am Jerry!" "Hi, there everyone ! were you the ones who booked the tour?" I nodded. He happily waved to everyone. " Hi, I am Jerry!" we introduced ourselves one by one. After that, he told us to follow him to cross a bridge.
Chapter2
Halfway through the bridge, Jerry stopped and painted at a frog. "Look, what a cute frog!" he said. however, he was rudely interrupted by falcon which snatched up the frog and flew away."Nature can be cruel at times" was all Jerry had to say to us. I was not impressed by how Jerry tour was gong especially when I saw an obnoxiously large sigh, the read:"Welcome to spooky woods. 99.9% safe!" How could place with spooky woods as its name be safe? I thought. However, Jerry had already started walking towards the campsite. I rushed to follow. As we walked up a small hill, Jerry suddenly stopped and pointed at a figure in the distance. "looks like someone 's there !" he said " someone " turned around and my heart skipped a beat in shock.
The person looked terrifying. In fact, he looked more like a monster to me. His whole body, including his, had seemed to be black except for that bloody smile on his face. He looked something like this.
"EEk!A monster!" screamed Tim. He ran around in circles and tripped over a rock. I helped Time up. Jerry looked at us curiously ."Why are you running in circles? This is bob. He is a peaceful monster." That is strange..." said Tim fearfully. " Don't you will hurt his feelings. " Replied Jerry angrily. "However, he is not supposed to be here..
The rope must have broken. anyway, I will tie him again." he continued. As we walked towards the cabin, I wondered why would Jerry ave tie-up Bob if he was a peaceful monster! something was wrong.
After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the cabin" This is the cabin and said . .cabin, but we will be sleeping outside tonight " he said .uotsied? I was looking forward to having my sleep in the "warm and comfortable wooden log cabin" promised on the website. I decided not to say anything, though as I did not want Jerry to get angry with us. However, Tom asked Jerry "Why?" I elbowed him but he did not even look at me. Jerry, however, did not get angry and instead smiled and replied. "why not ?" "And, why is there a giant spider on the roof?" continued around the spooky woods Tom, ignoring Jerry smart retort. and I'm sure you can guess his answer: "Don't worry, its campsite. Jerry brought us to the campsites only toilet, which was a fair distance away from where we were at. Just before Jerry began his commentary on the toilet, one to the stall doors opened and out came a person wearing a creepy mask . "who is that " I asked. "I thought we were alone in the forest. In fact, I was very angry about how our stry was going. The website promised that we would be the only ones at peaceful too. " Jerry asked us to follow him the campsite, but what ith that creepy. Bob guy and that masked person, this trip was falling way below my expectations. Jerry was about to answer when the masked person ran out of the toilet, turned around to the back of the toilet and disappeared. " I don't know..."Jerry replied. "Anyway, I will let you all explore the camp. Here are pagers for each of you. when I need you all to gather back at the campsite, the pagers will ring. i nodded. as I wanted to take a look at the things in the cabin, I decided to proceed back when a curious thought popped up in my head. what did that masked guy do at the back of the toilet I went to the back and wished that I had not,,, pinned on the wall with a knife was a sheet of paper with four scary words on it "leave while you can.
chapter3
It was getting late and my pager was ringing. I quickly returned to the campsite and told Jack about what I had seen. He dismissed it immediately, saying that he did not allow that sort of thing to happen in his campsite.
After everyone was back, Jack told us to find some firewood to make a fire. " How about you?" asked Mary. "Who?Me?" Jacked asked. "Yes!" We shouted in unison. Jack picked up a piece of firewood and said" There. I'm done!" I pulled Jack along to show him that scary thing behind the toilet but what do you know? It was gone.
Jack gave me an amused look . "come on. Let's go back to the cabin " he said.
Back at the outside of the cabin. the others already started the fire. Jack gave us some sandwiches to eat. Suddenly, he shouted "wait! The sandwiches are poisoned! Don't eat them!" I looked at him suspiciously. How could he suddenly know that? "Ha Ha Ha! That was just a joke" said told us to find some firewood to make a fire. "How about you?" asked Mary. "Who? Me?" Jack asked. "Yes!" We shouted in unison. Jack picked up a piece of firewood and said " There. I'm done!" I pulled Jack along to show him that scary thing behind the toilet but what do you know? It was gone. Jack gave me an amused look. " come on. Let's go back to the cabin " He said.
Back at the outside of the cabin the others already started the fire. Jack gave us some sandwiches to eat. Suddenly, he shouted, "wait! The Sandwiches are poisoned! Don't eat them!" I looked at him suspiciously. How could he suddenly know that? "Ha Ha Ha! That was just a joke" said Jack. " That was Not. FUNNY AT ALL JACK !" shouted Mary. "Oh yes, it was! Anyways, I need to use the toilet. Be back soon!" Jack left. Tom looked at me. " So this is the kind of tour guide you chose?" He asked. I did not know what to say. Suddenly, Tim whispered, "Look, there!" He pointed at where Bob was standing. The masked guy was behind Bob. He cut the rope. Just then, I got a bad feeling that things were about to get much much worse.
Chapter 4
"Snap!" A twig snapped and I looked up ...saw the masked person from the toilet using a knife to cut Bob's rope "Shing! Shing !" In a short while, Bob was free. the Masked guy disappeared into the night so did Bob. " What did I just see? I wondered. Suddenly, Bob appeared at another side of the tents. " A AH! Screamed Tim !" Mary said to Tim "Don't worry. It's just Bob. " Then she asked Bob " Hi Bob what do you want?" Bob did not respond. " I don't think he can talk," said Tom. Without warning, Bob lifted up a sign reading: "Help" "Help?" Tom thought out loud. "what" out of the blue, a rabbit jumped out of the bushes. "Oh, Bob...Don't tell me that you're afraid of a rabbit." Tom started to say, but something ran up behind the rabbit. Not something... Some ONE. Someone with a mask and a knife. Wasn't I right to run?
The rest of my friends came along too. we got in the cabin and slammed the door. Just then, Bob knocked urgently on the door.
SO, YOU CAN NOW CHOOSE a path. If you want to open up the door and let Bob in, Please click here, If not click here. We decided to let Bob into the house. "come quickly, Bob" I said. Bob ran in and shut the door. Then, Bob Sat down and heard a sigh of relief. Suddenly, "knock! knock!" Someone knocked on the door. It was from Jerry! I opened the door and he came in, looking at us suspiciously. " What are you all doing here?" I told him about what had happened and he gave me another amused look " Fine, we can sleep here tonight. But I will have to tie up Bob again." said Jerry. However, Tom said " Nah. Let him sleep with us. He was pretty scared just now."
After a short while, we climbed into our bunks and I fell into a deep... deep sleep.
"Ahhhh!" I was rudely interrupted in my sleep by someone screaming. It was from Jerry! It looked like everyone had been woken up by Jerry. " I had a nightmare!" explained Jerry. "I need my teddy bear, Mr Snuggles but I left him in the toilet!" He continued. I smacked my head in disbelief. Jerry needed a teddy bear to fall asleep? why didn't he got it himself them? I asked Jerry that and he said." I'm afraid of the dark. And If you don't go get my bear back, nobody will sleep tonight."
At last, all of us went to the toilet and got Jerry's teddy bear. Suddenly, the masked gay appeared and ran towards us with a knife! We hurried back to the cabin and slammed the door.
I told Jerry about the masked guy but he did not listen. All he did was to snatch the teddy bear from me and shout in delight like a child!" MR SNUGGLES! you're back! I'm so glad you're safe Mr Snuggles!" After that, he promptly went to sleep. I shook my head angrily and turned in as well " NO, don't let him in! He's dangerous Monster! That's why the masked guy cut his rope!' Screamed Mary. (credits to denisdairy for this idea)
After hearing what Mary said, we decided not to let the monster in.
Just then, the masked guy ran up and killed him.
Ok. I know how sudden that is but that's literally what happened. Just then I started feeling sorry that we had not let Bob in.
Chapter 5
The next morning, I wake up to a cloudy sky, a ton of wind and a missing Jerry.
Yes. A missing Jerry.
I quickly get my friends to search for Jerry with me and we soon found him downstairs. He was talking to Bob. Or, at least, Jerry was talking, and Bob was nodding.
"Are you sure?" Jerry asked. Bob nodded. Then, he turned and left. "What's the matter?" I asked Jerry . Jerry explained that Bob found the site too unsafe and decided to leave. well...I didn't think that was a bad idea since Bob was pretty frightening to me!
Broom Splash! The rain started falling. we ran into the cabin quickly. However, the rain turned into a storm, and soon lighting started stinking the campsite. And just as I thought things couldn't get worse, they did.
IIIt!Boom! The lighting struck on the roof, the giant spider fell down, and the second floor burst into flames and the fire alarm started ringing . Jerry only had one thing to say about this.
"This is ...unsafe.."
After hearing that Tim shouted loudly " Hey! I thought you said that this place is safe!" "No! I only said that this place is 99.9% safe!" Jerry replied.
Mary calmed everyone down. " look! We should hide in that cave there!." She pointed at a cave near the campsite. The only thing that was wrong with that cave was on the innocent sign outside that stated "cave. 0% safe"
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
1Go to the cave
2Stay at the cabin and await rescue.
Chapter 6 ( you waited for rescue)
We decided to wait for rescue. Jerry claimed that he had a fir extinguished somewhere in the basement.
Just as he went down, some knocked on the door.
" Oh, the rescue is here !" said Jerry and opened the door.
Comments
Post a Comment